Feel like showing your minuscule but mighty side? Now’s your chance. The MiceForce Staff has designed a badge-creation contest for the whole community to participate in and enjoy!
How to enter?
- Read and acknowledge the rules.
- Choose one of the following to do with the art program of your choice:
– Draw a badge with any square canvas and then resize it to 40×40
– Make a 40×40 pixel canvas and pixel-draw your badge
- The badge must not take up the whole 1600 pixels, therefore having some sort of transparent qualities like fur badges or event badges.
- You, and only you, must draw the badge that you are submitting to the contest. No traced photos or already-existent images will be considered.
- Your badge must be MiceForce-related!
- The image must be uploaded to an image url creator like imgur and already inputted as an HTML tag by submission.
What could improve my chances of winning?
- Drawing the badge in a way that makes it look like it belongs in-game
- Providing a bigger image of your badge only if you didn’t draw it using a 40×40 pixel canvas.
- Making your badge as original and creative as possible.
- Giving your badge a name and objective
Tutorial (by Maharadjah from TFM)
To understand fully this tutorial you’ll need to have some basics on any drawing software (such as photoshop, sai, manga studio…)
- http://mythphile.hubpages.com/hub/photoshop-mask-tutorial -> You can grasp the idea of clipping layers here
- http://www.pixenli.com/images/1442/1442245460052458300.png -> Sparkles ! Save the file and open it up in your drawing software ; you just need to copy/paste the sparkles you like !
An example (made by @Neutrons)
Thanks to Puffpapa for the content.